2020-21 Men’s Basketball Season Ticket Deposits
Covid-19 Update: GW Athletics prioritizes the safety of our fans, players, employees, students, and partners, and will continue to monitor Covid-19 guidelines set forth by government and university officials, along with the A-10 Conference. We are evaluating all options, including the potential for an arena setup that allows for social distancing. This may require season ticket locations to be altered, and we will address changes case-by-case. We will continue to update our season ticket holders with any changes to their seats.
Season ticket deposits are now available for purchase for the 2020-21 GW Men’s Basketball season. Deposits are just $50 per seat and will lock in your seats at the same great price as last year.
Place your deposit by Friday, July 17 to lock in your seats at the early bird 5% discounted rate and for a chance to win one of our Raise High Rewards. Click HERE
to learn more!
How to place your Deposit
1) Login to your account using the “My Account” tab and enter your user credentials.
2) Click on the Sports dropdown tab at the top of your screen and select "Men's Basketball"
3) Scroll down to select the "Buy" button for your 2020-21 Season Ticket Deposit
4) Please answer the questions (if applicable) that pertain to your order on the "Questions" page and select continue.
5) Confirm your delivery details and delivery method. Then click “Continue”.
6) Select your Payment Method and enter your credit card information.
7) To complete your season ticket order, click “Buy”.
8) For all other questions, please contact our Athletics Ticket Office at 202-99-GWTIX or email email@example.com.
If I am a current season ticket holder, do I need to place a deposit?
Yes, if you are a current season ticket holder, you will be placing a deposit to lock in your seats at last year's per-game per-seat price.
Why should I place a deposit?
This deposit secures your 2020-21 season tickets at the best price.
How much is the deposit per seat?
The deposit is $50 per seat. That payment will be applied to your season ticket cost.
When is the renewal deadline?
The renewal deadline will be determined at a later date this fall.
How long will the Early Bird discounted pricing be available?
The early bird discount (5% off) will be valid through Friday, July 17. Place your deposit before this date to lock in the lowest price point for your full season package.
When will 2020-21 full season pricing be available?
2020-21 final pricing will be based on the number of home games. Pricing for 2020-21 will change to a per game model. When the schedule is completed, all deposit holders will receive an email once total price is known.
What if I'm not ready to renew?
We understand that this is a very challenging and uncertain time. If you aren't ready to renew your tickets yet, please contact the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to discuss the best option for you. We are also allowing season ticket holders to defer their tickets until next season with no penalty.
Is the deposit refundable?
The season ticket deposit is non-refundable unless we are unable to fulfill your order.
When will Colonials Club Renewals be available?
Club passes will go on sale Wednesday, July 1.
Once the renewal process is complete all renewed season ticket holders will have the opportunity to upgrade or add to their seats based on availability. A seat-upgrade selection process will take place that enables renewed season ticket holders to review current seat availability and exchange, or add additional seats if they choose.
If you are interested in upgrading or changing your seat location, please send your request to the Athletic Ticket Office by July 17. Send your request by email to email@example.com or by calling (202) 99-GWTIX. Those who are interested in new seats will be contacted with available seating options.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits:
• Guaranteed same seat location from last season if renewed on or before the deadline
• Substantial discounts on per-game ticket prices
• Interest-free payment plans
• Priority on the advance sale of additional single game tickets for non-conference opponents, and all post-season tournament tickets including the Atlantic 10 Championship
• Complimentary season tickets for GW women’s basketball
• Invitations to season ticket holder events
• Complimentary video board announcement for a birthday or anniversary
Many fans have questions about how an alteration or cancellation of a season might impact your ticket purchase. While it is too soon to speculate about exactly what will happen, we have provided the following options for your 2020-21 deposits in case of significant season changes:
- Transfer of payments to the following season (2021-22)
- Change the allocation of payments to a tax-deductible athletic donation to Buff and Blue Fund to support GW student athletes
- Receive a full refund